Beginning June 21, 2020 we will be worshiping Jesus together, in person at the church building. Here is what you can expect when you arrive:
· We will holding 2 Sunday morning services – 9:00 AM & 10:45 AM
· If you wish to fellowship, please do so outside the building, esp. between services so cleaning of high touch surfaces can be done.
· Please use hand sanitizer when you enter the building and when you leave.
· Please allow for social distancing except for family members.
· Masks are not required but please feel free to wear one if you wish
· Please arrive on time as our services are shortened to accommodate two services.
· No food or drink offered over the summer months, then reevaluated or when the state goes to green.
· No Sunday school or nursery until October
· The service will be on Facebook Live
· If you are feeling ill, please stay at home and participate on Facebook Live
· If you develop symptoms or test positive for the virus and have recently attended one our Sunday morning services or Life Groups, please notify Tom at 717-361-0297 immediately so precautions can be taken. We will keep the information confidential if at all possible.
THE LOCAL FOOD BANK IS IN DESPERATE NEED OF DONATIONS OF FOOD. There is an outside dropoff box at the foodbank location: 61 E. Washington St., Elizabethtown, PA
DCFE Prayer Chain: If you have a request for the intercessors on the prayer chain, please e-mail Lynda Shrum at email@example.com
SUNDAY OUTDOOR WORSHIP SERVICE & CHURCH PICNIC Sept. 20 @ 10:30 AT LITTLE CHIQUES PARK, MT. JOY. PLEASE BRING LAWN CHAIRS OR BLANKETS TO SIT ON. Also, bring your own lunch. In case of rain, we will meet at the usual times on Sunday mornings at the church building.
Snacks If you would like to contribute baked goods or fruit to the Sunday morning coffee time, you can sign up online. Go to doveetown.org. Click on the announcements tab and scroll to the bottom to snacks, then click on the signup genius tab and follow the instructions. Thanks to all who have shared in this ministry!